Monday, February 1, 2016

Chicken skillet lasagna

So this was an idea I got from watching # food network and I love getting ideas I can make quickly for a weeknight dinner.

Picture coming soon as issue with my blogger app.

16 oz bow tie pasta
3 chicken breasts cut in to bite size pieces
1 jar marinara (I used one that was tomato basil)
1/2 onion diced
3 cloves garlic minced
3/4 cup ricotta
Shredded parmesan 1/2 cup
Italian seasoning
Olive oil
Salt and pepper

Start with seasoning your chicken with Italian seasoning. I just eyeballed it about 1.5 tbsp and added salt and pepper. Saute in a little oil until done about 4-5 min each side on medium. Remove and set aside.

Boil noodles as per the box instructions.

In the same pan from the chicken add a little more oil and saute the onions and garlic about 4 min. Until translucent.

Add tomato sauce and simmer for 8 minutes

Drain pasta and mix in to sauce, add the chicken, stir in parmesan and ricotta.

Plate and top with more parmesan if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment